Blogger Recognition Award
I had received a few before also, “The blogger recognition award” but hadn’t written down it yet. Sorry about that! But today, after being nominated by Jess thanks a lot. So, I decided to write because people were mentioning me and I want to give the credit to them also for the nomination.
Thank you each and every person for your support.
The Rules –
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give some advice to new bloggers
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you have created.
I would like to thank Jess for nominating me.
I still remember the day, my last college exam. On the very next day, I decided to learn Digital Marketing. Being a Marketer I have always been told that go where your customers are. They are the online majority of the time.
After being started with my course I have told that it is a learn and apply process. So, whatever I learn in this field I have to apply somewhere and continuously has to work upon it.
Starting a Blog is a better option. On a continuous basis, I developed a deep interest in the Digital Marketing field and side by side I kept on applying what I am learning on my blog. Best way to grow.
Its been four months and I learned a hell so much. It’s is an evolving field.
So, that’s where it all has started and I would like to continue it side by side while working also.
Advice to New Bloggers
- Just write your heart out, the thing you imagine or the thing which kept pointing on your mind.
- Take it slowly and steadily, don’t worry if no one is reading your post or not appreciating you. Keep working on the areas you think you are a week.
- Continuous efforts are the key.
My Blogger nominations are –
2. Louise Grace
Thank You, everyone, and keep supporting.