Road trip is in my top list when it comes about traveling. Similarly , road trip hacks make the journey even more interesting. One of my favorites and surely yours too. Why I love road trips?
The ongoing journey becomes equally as beautiful as the end destination. The breeze which touches your face when you open your window, the side mountains which are saying come here climb us, the stars which seems like following us at every step. What else beautiful than that.
But we don’t want our road trip to be boring like just sitting and seeing the clock again and again, when we will reach our destination. Right …….
Also read how you can save money while traveling.
We will see what are the best road trip hacks now, let’s : go
Road Trip Hacks –
1. Start very early in the morning
Why I have listed start very early in the morning –
- Starting the road trip very early in the morning is as important as eating breakfast. Night sleep has refreshed you and you are good to go on a road trip as early.
- Less of a traffic on the road, smooth driving.
- If you start very early you will get a chance to see lightness comes out of darkness, Okay, just tried it in another way its “sunrise”.
- Eat sleep, wake early repeat it’s a good saying.
Hence , No journey is complete without music. Its gives energy and motivation, feel the music from its lines and not just listen for the sake of time pass. There are some music which brings out the adventure in you.
- Do research for road trip and adventure hardcore music.
- Carry a pen drive.
- Sing along from the heart as hard as possible. Let the world hear your voice. Its probably the best travel hack for me. But don’t sound like a mad.
I am listening music while writing this, getting some energy though.
3. Carry sleeping bags and tents
Above all , Have you ever slept in a tent on a mountain road trip? If not… you have definitely missed the best experience. Probably the mountain road trip is the best road trips for me.
- Purchase a sleeping bag and a tent it will help you in the long term also.
- Sleeping on the mountains where you won’t find any disturbances from your streets or neighbors, just count the stars in the cold night.
- Its easy to set up the tent, you can find the instructions on the tent itself.
4. Stop the car
What I am trying to say here is, stop the car on the road side for coffee and a light breakfast or lunch.
- Interact with the locals, they can give you so much knowledge you probably won’t get on the internet sometimes.
- Click the pictures.
- Go to villages or small town’s to see the culture of that city. To taste their delicious food, let me tell you road side and the small towns food are the best. Make it your best road trip.
5. Keep a notebook
Keep a notebook because you can write what you have done and if you want , you can write and publish for the others to read it. So that they will also make their road trip memorable and learn from your experiences.
- It will add a new skill in you of writing down what you have done.
- Now, it’s easy because of the phone also. Totally depends on one.
- It will make your memory comes alive when you read it after some years.
6. Keep your phone aside
When you are on a road trip you don’t want to miss anything from your eyes. But what to do the phone always distracts you.
- Click the picture , but don’t waste time uploading it and looking for the best caption. You have all the time when you reach home.
- Now what happens is while doing the perfect editing while on the journey you will miss a lot of things, which might never come back into life. I hope you have got the point here.
7. Travel like a local not a tourist
To travel like a local is not everyone can do. Those who have a passion to know a place has he ability to master it.
- Now this is important. Traveling like the local will make you adapt to the other environment very quickly.
- Traveling local is interacting more with the locals , adapting to their culture , spending some time talking with them , making new friends , shop what is best in handmade.
8. Take care of your Car
Most Net worthy , This one not to be left alone.
- If you are going on a road trip car is the main thing that will make your journey memorable and comfortable. Take car of your car from the starting itself, get the service done before.
9. Carry extra clothes
Carry extra clothes, as you know condition changes very quickly. So, be on a safer side.
- You are on a road trip, count it for a few days. Spend time at the location to make it more happening.
- Carrying extra clothes would not be a difficult job in a car.
10. Accompanying partner
Finally , How can we forget this?
- Accompanying partner is the one who we want to go on a road trip with, it can be friends, family who are as crazy as you are.
- Who you are comfortable with.
Hence , These are the road trip hacks for a jubilant journey.
If this helped you subscribe to my blog.
Share your road trip hacks in the comments section and let’s find out some interesting stuff.